How To Increase Your Chances of Matching On An App
- 24 Mar 2023
Pavo is for everyone — no matter who you are or what you’re looking for — and there are millions of people on the app ready to meet! Getting started can be intimidating. That’s why we’ve specially curated 5 tips that will make your profile stand out from the rest and up your chances of finding great matches:
- Log in between 7–10 pm. Most users are active during this time which means you’ll be more likely to get a match!
- Write a bio that lets your personality shine through! User profiles that contain the words “dog,” “travel,” music,” and “love” get the most matches and likes. So write about what you “love” and you’re sure to catch the eye of someone who loves the same things.
- Looking for something long-term? Say so! Users who indicate they are looking for long-term relationships have the most success. So whether you’re looking exclusively for long-term, or are open to long-term as well as other types of relationships, update your profile to reflect that.
- If you’re spontaneous — or even intense — let people know. Don’t be shy about being honest about who you are. Users who describe themselves as spontaneous as well as those who say they are intense and weird get the most matches. Be you!
- Answer more questions. The more questions you answer, the higher your potential match score which means you’ll better be able to tell who you’re most compatible with. Dating, lifestyle, and ethics questions are the most answered.